→ I collect and create affirmations as they are my blessed treasures.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I collect and create affirmations as they are my blessed treasures.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I remain completely rested at will.→ I love the feeling of how my body reacts when I eat Mother Natures food, I am so proud of my body, it is vibrant, healthy and clean.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ Allowing greater inner peace...
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I FEEL RELAXED, PEACEFUL, CONFIDENT AND SELF ASSURED→ I Am radically positively purposefully productive. → I NOW FIND IT EASY TO STAY HAPPY AND PRODUCTIVE → Complexity dissipates in my life & becomes the blessing of simplicity → I Am capable! I Am Wise! I am elevated and invigorated! I am unrestricted and productive! → Today moves at the pace that gives the most joy and I remain in the flow.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi