login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★You CAN Try This At Home (or anywhere)

shawn-achor-gratitude-journal-quote-1024x448.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to Selfcare˚ FocusingOnGood's post: 

  1. I am grateful for all the positivity tools I have, the ones that surface just when I need them and the new ones I've yet to see.
  2. I'm grateful for all I have learned about self care/health and knowing/liking myself more & more each day.
  3. I'm grateful for the ability to go beyond myself -to my spirit place and feel the joy and peace I Am.
  4. I'm grateful to love others from my spirit place where I can dislike a behavior ... and still love the heck out of them.
  5. I'm grateful for knowing I'm in charge of my happiness

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content