Intention Of Your Powerful Present Moments
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Intention Of Your Powerful Present Moments
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In this Powerful Present Moment
I feel this powerful present moment and

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to Miracle Worker's post:
I think I will roll w/ that intention ( :
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I allow peace & beautiful growth from
everywhere wonderful. Choosing wonderful .

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi