|
List as you pass by here -something you love about yourself. |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
List as you pass by here -something you love about yourself. |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I love that caring about myself never is without some energy in how I love others too
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I love that I can allow some energy of happiness in myself no matter what external things are occurring.
I love how I know it is this which also creates my better better better best outside world.
I love how all I have to do is feeling what I love and my body, mind and spirit feel nourished & completely lit up.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi