(CREATED 07-17-20 LAST EDITED 07-18-20 AFTER MIDNIGHT)
(NITE NITE)
I now choose thoughts that nourish and support me in a loving and positive way
☑YesToAllowingHAPPINESS˚♡
It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease…
My mind is happy; my heart is happy and my soul is happy! → I have innate powers of self renewal.
|
→ I am enjoying my willingness to the thoughts, feelings and activities which so wonderfully create my best life.
All feels just right as never before
☑Everything cooperates with me because I Am cooperating with me.☑I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose → Affirmation means saying YES! to my own being.

→ I focus on all things that are good.
→ My powerful subconscious mind is overcoming and transforming my limiting beliefs into pure positive energy

“I Am the expression of Clarity & Freedom”
→ Today I give my best to that which I do, knowing that when one experience is complete I am led to even more fulfilling and perfect experiences.
 
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

|
“I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy”
→ My mind is constantly creating optimistic and positive thoughts all day long about everything I do.
|
|
“I REMAIN: playful diligent & exceptionally kind.” → The freedom of this moment is that of breathing oh so deeply and freely.
Joy is natural when I Am my authentic self, acknowledging nothing is broken from my spirit-place.
|
“I have a peaceful and a relaxed relationship with life.”
My stressors have become entertainment and my frustrations have become refreshing INSPIRATION.
“EVERYTHING IS GOING GREAT”
→ There is something victorious in everything and all victories are inspiration to keep moving forward.
I ALLOW MYSELF TO PLAY AND ENJOY LIFE, AND ALLOW THAT JOY TO CONNECT WITH ALL I VALUE.
|
Today is a GREAT day to have a GREAT DAY!!! →
→ Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances→
I have the time, talent, and intelligence to accomplish all my desires. →
|
You’re the one that figured it out.
|
→ I have abundant energy, vitality and well-being.
|
“I hold joyful conversations with myself and love the outcome of our chats.”
|
|

|
“I have everything I need right now to accomplish everything I want.”
|
I celebrate the incredible beauty and talent of every cell in my body with ultimate love, appreciation and cheerfulness every moment, this moment.
|
→ THREAD IN PROCESS
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi




BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

-
- -I Am an ingenious co-creator of my own energy and energy level. I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being spirit centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
-
- -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am firmly but calmly centered in this moment.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
-
- -I gratefully replenish my mind, body, and soul.I choose to focus on all the positive and amazing things in my life, each and everyday
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
-
- -I am someone who builds on emotions of joy, of satisfaction, of abundance and mastery. These feelings just feel good to me!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
- - - ☑My passion for being in my life is strong because I know what I like to experience
-
-
-
-
☑My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole and complete
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I ask myself good questions and easily respond with wonderful answers. - - - Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.
|
“IT IS MY NATURAL STATE TO BE HAPPY”
    
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life. - Burton Hills
I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything I am in control of my health and wellness. I am always successful because success is a divine quality of spirit, and spirit is what I am I am inspired to write my creative truth.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
-
-
- I AM INTUITIVE & TRUST THAT INNER VOICE WHICH COMFORTABLY SUPPORTS ME
-
- -I gratefully replenish my mind, body, and soul.I choose to focus on all the positive and amazing things in my life, each and everyday
Through listening to and following my deepest messages of truth — in my body, emotions, intelligence, relationships, and spirituality — I thrive.
•It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease…
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi