
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“Don’t count the days, make the days count.”
— Muhammad Ali
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“Thank you so much God for materializing my dreams in the most beautiful way and at the most perfect time.”
Gargi Vasant Akolkar~Live Your Dreams - Create the life you wish link
Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to [Gargi Vasant Akolkar] and [Live Your Dreams - Create the life you wish] with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ I AM RELAXING INTO THE INEVITABILITY OF MY WELL-BEING
→ I am unlimited in my own ability to create the good in my life.→ My wisdom gives me the ability to perceive, believe and proceed. → I trust in my own knowledge and ability to make decisions and complete tasks. → I HAVE THE NATURAL ABILITY TO CONCENTRATE
I clear any ways I do not yet fully recognize my unique talents and abilities!. → I believe & have faith in myself and my abilities → I Am whole and complete. I love how I know that my life purpose unfolds in ways that respect who I Am beyond my skills and abilities. → I am amazed at my inner strength and ability to communicate well in any circumstance;the kind of communication where I am so glad I was able to convey the big picture view (heart, mind and depth of spirit), → I allow myself to be disciplined, creative and focused on my highest priority tasks; I'm grateful for these abilities. → I am confident in my ability to get things done! → I have an unusual ability to reach creative decisions and to find creative solutions for problems.


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to Selfcare˚ Allowing GREAT's post:
Beautiful, powerful and self affirming!!
Thank you for your beautiful creation in this thread!!
I love the wisdom, the passion the talent that gets tapped when we take our selves to our next level of personal greatness... Its so amazing, to grow and to exceed beyond expectation!
It motivates me to keep on going!!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Nancee1953's post:
thank you for that beautiful post. It disappeared , though I saw it & it was beautiful, though not as beautiful as you!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to Kathi's post:
Thank you so much Kathi!
And
I'm over top that you were able to 'run with this'
Awesome!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi