login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★~Alignment & Allowing Clarity

Alignment & Allowing Clarity

→   I embrace my spiritual body and enjoy the power it provides me  →   I have infinite, unwavering faith  →   I am thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions.

related threads in process
=thread★★NEWEST★★Good Energy & Enjoying The Good Energy You Love

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   I fully trust the clarity of my own blessed heart.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   All the things that make life good are now mine.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   Today really is the best day of my life. The present moment is the only moment of power!  →   I present myself with credibility

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   I am allowing the just what I need qualities to ALWAYS be present.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   The sacred is ever present. I need not conjure it, and cannot create it. It is in our midst as an unsolicited gift. I need only do my best to honor it as I grow more attuned to its language

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   I am flexible and flowing. I am open to new and changing. Every moment presents a wonderful opportunity to become more of who I am. I flow with Life easily and effortlessly.  →   Today I am revising and reframing my goals to be in absolute sync with my present moment

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   I represent Divine Love. Everyday I ask myself, What shall I do in the name of love in any given situation?  →   I bless all situations and people in my life, both in the past and the present.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   By focusing in the present, I create enormous mental clarity in my life.  →   I love this moment & look forward to the next because there is power in each present moment.  →   I live in this present moment, and this moment offers all I need.  →   My present self is very healthy.  →   My future self is very healthy.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   I live and enjoy fully this present moment.  →   Loving this letting go of everything that no longer serves me, I Am embracing my present and enjoying my prospective future  →   My ability to co-create the next moment requires acceptance of the present.  →   I am present I am conscious I am aware I am grounded and centered.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   I choose to live in a Divine state of awareness where I become privy to more and more levels of consciousness where guidance and information are infinite, where possibilities are endless, support and safety are present.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   Today is a new day and each new day presents a fresh start.  →   ALL THAT HAS OFFENDED ME, I FORGIVE. WITHIN AND WITHOUT, I FORGIVE. THINGS PAST, THINGS PRESENT, THINGS FUTURE, I FORGIVE. I FORGIVE EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY WHO CAN POSSIBLY NEED FORGIVENESS OF THE PAST OR PRESENT. I FORGIVE POSITIVELY EVERYONE.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY PAST HAS BEEN A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE TODAY IS A SUCCESSFUL ONE. EVERY EXPERIENCE TO COME IN MY LIFE WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL ONE

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   My subconscious mind is now consistently presenting me with updated plans to achieve my goals even when I am playing, eating, or sleeping.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   I affirm I am a being of Light, living in the present moment as part of the Divine flow that animates my spirit and fortifies my soul.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   I live in the present, I have a sense of nowness   →   The point of power is alway in this present moment

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   Every moment presents a wonderful new opportunity to become more of who I Am.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   I experience peace by living in the present  →   I transform my life's purpose into my present reality now.  →   By living in the present I acknowledge truth in my life. That strengthens me.  

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   Faith always and only works in present tense!  →   I am more and more able to mindfully bring myself back to the present moment and live and thrive from this place.  →   I actively participate in the present NOW.  →   I absolutely love allowing time, space and energy for what I Am presently interested in.  →   I feel the joy of simply being present in every moment of my life.  →   I am only stuck when I am not in the present moment.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   By focusing in the present, I create enormous mental clarity in my life.

→   I am allowing the just what I need qualities to ALWAYS be present.  →

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I engage in spiritual practices to remind me of the radiance and joy that is already present and unstoppable

→   Peace in the present moment is the only place I have power. 

→   As I remain in the present moment, the past and future give way to infinite possibilities.  →   I love the incredible feeling that living in the present brings.

→   I love knowing I am enough and that the present moment is the most powerful moment there is; now I can create with wise energy.  →

Serenity and God's goodness are ever present in my life  →  

I am living in an environment that supports my mental, emotional and spiritual well being.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   I am deeply connected to my life. I am deeply engaged in each moment as it comes to me. I am present and aware.

→   I am Willing To Be Willing.  →   I Am willing to inform myself of what is vital to me right now.→  

I am willing to know what I know

I am willing to feel what I feel.  →   I am willing to see what I see

I am willing to stretch, grow and open my self up on many levels and be my very Best clearing for health, passion, exuberant joy, authentic expression, expansion, connection, ease and the frequent recipient of Miracles, Love and unbridled possibilities!

→   I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm,complete,focused,strong and healthy.  →   Everything I need is here now.→   Great feelings have been ushered in, I AM in the flow of this awesome day!!
  →   I feel my center and can move through any and all daily life with ease

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   My present optimistic consciousness and my own happy energy are my greatest success  →   I like who I am on the inside, and see that reflected in the image I present to the outside world. I am confident and comfortable with who I am.

→Flow

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

affirmations-deepak-chopra-quote.png  →   I relax and allow life to flow through me, I release all that is unlike love.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   I am happy just being myself.  →   →   My simplified life allows me to hear crisp vivid callings of my soul.
→   Love brightens my days.  →   I am more and more able to mindfully bring myself back to the present moment and live and thrive from this place.  → 

I have found harmony with time. I release all lack based and limited beliefs regarding time now.

→   Supporting myself completely allows every ounce of giving to others the ease I Am.
  All the things that make life good are now mine.  →   

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

→   I choose joyful-freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life
Self compassion is the cornerstone of selfcare, and self care is the basis for great givers, and great giver is who I am.  →   I am joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.

I am exceptionally focused and productive.

My thoughts and emotions align for my betterment.

I have the power within me to change my life for the better.

My thoughts are always positive and nurturing.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content