|
Please join in any time(: Reinforce Your Inner WHY's From Your Current Affirmations feel free to post as is. much love, sacred-care
|
|
☑→ I PRAY IT, I BE IT, I SEE IT!
|
thread in process
I Am living a Divine plan
|
Please join in any time(: Reinforce Your Inner WHY's From Your Current Affirmations feel free to post as is. much love, sacred-care
|
|
☑→ I PRAY IT, I BE IT, I SEE IT!
|
thread in process
I Am living a Divine plan
|
☑ → My affirmations are powerful because they are prayer-full.
|
|
|
I Am living a Divine plan
|
|
|
I created the above affirmation to remind myself, what I know so well... I can allow to create
whatever I love to experience
|
I Am living a Divine plan
|
|
“My inner circuitry is programmed for delightful ease and awesome prosperous results.” → my why |
thread in process
I Am living a Divine plan