login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ ★NEWEST ★★Affirmations -Healthy Happy & Whole⇒wowpg1

feel free to share an affirmation which allows the best of you

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

☑  →   I am a healthy happy woman

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

☑  →   →   LIFE GETS EASIER AND EASIER FOR ME

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

☑  →   →  I naturally make choices that are good for me, I take loving care of my body and my body responds with health, an abundance of energy and a wonderful feeling of well-being

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

☑  →   My stressors have become entertainment and my frustrations have become refreshing inspiration!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

☑  →   →   I am aware of my balanced, calm center

“My inner peace restores me, it heals me, it bathes me in light and grace, it comforts me in ways that cannot be spoken, it calms me, it guides me, it silences my fears, it removes all struggles, and it allows me to be free, simple, and absolutely humble.”

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

☑  →   →   →   Quiet time is an important part of an active and worthwhile life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

☑  →   →  I deserve to have a great life.  →   I am a dynamic change agent with skills in planning and implementing change.

                             I am strong and capable

 

 

 

    •         I have everything I need right now to accomplish everything I want.     

      “Every day in every way, I am getting better and better in all areas of my life! Thank you God!”

       

       

                                   

      “As I choose my thoughts, I choose my life.”

      I AM INTUITIVE & TRUST THAT INNER VOICE WHICH COMFORTABLY SUPPORTS ME

       

       

       

       

                                                                                                                     

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content