|
related thread -page 1 THREAD-LINK★★NEWEST★★(1)YES to-Very˚Healthy Thoughts & Lifestyle)-May 2020 more threads in process threadlink★★NEWEST★★Optimum Health, Peace & Positivity ![]() |
intro coming soon
feel free to add more to Very Healthy Thoughts & Lifestyle
☑Clean, pure water is a precious gift, and I drink it abundantly and gratefully.
|
☑Salads are awesome, I love eating green salads throughout my day.
|

☑Nutrition is a keystone for everything I do, so I make it an important part of my life and set aside time to eat well.
☑I expect a lot from my body every day, so I affirm its right to expect healthy fuel from me.
☑When I eat natural, fresh foods rather than processed ones, I feel more connected to the earth and the hands that grew it, and I am grateful.
☑Even when I am extremely busy, I still find the time to get enough sleep. I can always find the time because rest is a priority in my life. I am focused on caring for my body.
☑Pure spiritual and physical nourishment is what enables me to give to others, and so I make it a priority.
☑I am in wonderment at the science of nutrition. Taking better care of myself leads to constant discovery and amazement at how well my body can work.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

















