Intentions/Quotes/Affirmations- Creating Better Moments -During 'NewNormal'
There is a term for these days-called the New Normal.
So many philosophies for what is happening, 'really happening' and most of the times just chat about truly adapting to what is.Sometimes something occurs -that paving a new 'normal' isn't something we feel we ought to adapt to... though we know we can change what we can.
One thing you've really gotten right in life, is that you develop your gifts by simply spending the time to do so. You don't worry about outcomes -- you just cultivate your gifts every day.

This thread is an intention thread devoted to changing what we can.


Please join me if you feel it would serve you too
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
☑My mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused
|


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
Today I take extra good care of me so I can extend my support to loved ones.

I spend quality time with those I love.
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
Today I will allow the elements of friendship and family in my connections today

All of my relationships are meaningful and life-enhancing.
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi