login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★nite nite affirmation-selftalk {peace,joy,harmony)

as you go to sleep, or go back to sleep, what you say to yourself is such a pivotable time frame

affirm  whatever allows what you are wanting for your rest and your waking

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My-soul-is-happy-and-sings-positive-affirmation.jpg 

 

Each day, I wake up and my mind is at peace! Each night, I go to bed with a peaceful mind!

I-live-a-happy-life-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

On-my-mind-are-good-happy-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I-am-at-peace-with-my-feelings-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My-mind-stays-at-peace-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I-hear-a-friendly-encouraging-voice-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My-self-talk-is-a-friend-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

My-thoughts-are-positive-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Peace-settles-in-my-heart-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Each-minute-of-every-positive-affirmation.jpgAll-of-my-days-are-peaceful-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I-live-in-peace-and-harmony-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I-can-hear-my-heart-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I-surrender-to-this-very-moment-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content