login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★NEWEST★★Continue To Give Your Best

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, possible text that says 'Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

RELATED MATERIAL COMING SOON

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

990be9e7fea9d64698a80e2f0d0e9ac1.jpg60349362_10157357440719421_6794926922728996864_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=h9ijiEapZecAX8prDOR&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=4637a837b383be4b955a8c309263fd22&oe=5EC65412

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

60349212_10157372409109421_7373009003711823872_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=k61OgmgvYsAAX9jSeza&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=09b070ea028d55918ea346dbdb5735b3&oe=5EC42B41

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

60395947_10157366661579421_6358336333085147136_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=7zEQm417FBQAX85PgQa&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=399fc3d1d3f58ffb0bc0bdaa3d30285b&oe=5EC514A8

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Each-day-I-am-living-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I-nurture-positive-thoughts-positive-affirmation.jpg60230193_10157360448764421_1037124234209394688_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=uxcvgr5Ae6MAX-HI1qn&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=48f0c7239b4e0598a305f659163c99df&oe=5EC2D13A60294568_10157354884879421_8267580511703007232_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=Sp-8xqkwvEMAX_tqtUN&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=bb320fc9bf97f2fa318baba0b5554035&oe=5EC3708660360421_10157364766279421_6922592218557448192_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=Xn5PbagIisAAX8TTByl&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=dacfef5ffb61578a6fc7eaa979a5064f&oe=5EC5E0DA

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I-learn-and-grow-each-day-positive-affirmation.jpg

My dreams catch my attention, and I act on them!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Each-day-I-have-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

60411642_10157365424814421_3333736534070263808_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=i2BarCMunBIAX9t0rsj&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=3768dbc20d23e801ec796a8bf67b1989&oe=5EC2EFF060283131_10157358337969421_4655604455620739072_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=PIvLiTqlHMsAX_imzzA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=1502bd957ccc24022a5d97aee60b3371&oe=5EC64476

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content