login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★NEWEST★★Inspiration For Clarity & Decision Making

Intro coming soon

→   I always take right action to be able to take right action.

 

If I knew now what I will know at the end of my life, what would I choose to do with my precious life energy this week?

Jennifer Louden

 

 

?format=1000w

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

New neural pathways to greater creativity are giving me desired solutions.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷA good intention clothes itself with sudden power. Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

 

 

THREAD-new★★˚DREAM On...{it's a very good thing}...2

3cb27d47342b26790201228058a895fb.jpg

c2b2359089e8096c80e8013e1da9cdd8.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

I ask myself good questions and easily respond with wonderful answers.

 

 - - - Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

32c58d3e54ca63d6e2f94df321eb1d95.jpg675136f65276b99f13c12c14983b013b.jpg365556e430abfb75845ed0034851e7a0.jpgf1c9de44328246d98d453c1cb6f0bd6a.jpg

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content