login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★NEWEST★★Present Moment Is Only Moment Of Power

 

  →   I am totally responsible for today being the best day of my life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I am completely rested and feel the way I love for whatever the day holds.
  →   Today really is the best day of my life. The present moment is the only moment of power!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I allow only supportive energy in all areas of living life. What a gift this is!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content