



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi




BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
4-8-20
grateful for the openness and connection I have with good friends and daily interactions where I work.
grateful for people I haven't from in awhile updating me
GRATEFUL HEARING HOW SOMEONE'S HEALTH AND HAPPENINGS ARE DOING WELL AND THE GROWTH FROM THEIR EXPERIENCES!
grateful for the music I listened to this morning
and my hubby (which I shared it all with)
hubby just cut me slices of a cara cara orange, yummm
grateful for the personal financial business I handled on the phone & how smooth it went
grateful for the roll I am on with things I've wanted to get done
and last but never least, grateful for THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY! IT IS A HIDDEN JEWELL THAT I AM EVER SO GRATEFUL TO UTILIZE AND BE PART OF!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
4-16-20
Grateful to have connected with friends who are like family to me- very very close friends & I love them so much
I had been so close with them, and lost touch for awhile.
Grateful to start anew via text, phone, & snail mail.
Grateful -so grateful for knowing how they are, and that I can support them thru their areas of need.
Grateful for my hubby and how he is helping so beautifully with meals.
Grateful that I am working, and how the Bmindful assists with my positive energy
Grateful for the community here and everyone that has ever contributed to site and those that still do.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi