|
Please join me and add what you love on the next page (link for next page here coming soon) I love to list all I want done and I make joyous plans for these successes.
join me-PREPARE TO DO & DO!
|
I am organized, energetic and productive.I Am Divine intention. |
|
I am organized, energetic and productive.
I am focused and productiveToday I am grateful how everything everywhere has led to this new fresh moment with pleasures, prosperity, & action of its very own.one of my favorites: TODAY IS A PIECE OF CAKE
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Today I am ridiculously kind to myself and those I love to love ... while accomplishing whatever I want done. Today I choose to clean the heck out of my office area and set up any electronics I previously put off. |
Today is peaceful, rewarding, and complete ease.
“I am centered and calm. Information to enjoy and create flows to me.”
“I understand what is needed to begin and continue. I know what I need to do and how I enjoy feeling”
“My focus is clear. My attention flows to one thing at a time.”
“I focus on this task only. This task is easy.”
“I take joy in doing one thing at a time.”
“Clarity”
“Focus”
- related threads
thread-Daily Expectations Create Your Moment



|
link coming soon |
You can use intentions,
quotes,
AFFIRMATIONS TOO

& comments of course!
I Am living a Divine plan













