ACCEPTANCE -QUOTES
If thou attend to thyself, and to God, thou wilt be little moved by what thou perceivest outside thee" (Thomas A'Kempis}
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
ACCEPTANCE -QUOTES
If thou attend to thyself, and to God, thou wilt be little moved by what thou perceivest outside thee" (Thomas A'Kempis}
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“If I can’t affect it, or direct it, best I can do is accept it”
E F Hutton’s cousin
“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”