login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★NEWEST★★FEEL-WELL-BEING WELL-(affirm, pics, & recipes)

still-life-4208273_960_720.jpg

It only takes one person to change your life...you!

thread in process-FEEL-WELL-BEING WELL-feel free to post as is(:jug-3464829_960_720.jpg

water-4006403_960_720.png

I am receptive to the wisdom which gives me knowledge to bring harmony and right action into every phase of my daily living. I'm dancing free!

 

 

caffeine-1869720_960_720.jpg

THREAD★★Cup of Tea and A Chat (a FLOWERGIRL-THREAD)

 

 

I am worthy of my own love, respect, and acceptance.

I create my own happiness and I expect my life to overflow with it.

 
 

 

 

  • Garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
    • I am a skilled choice maker.

    • I am amazed how creative I am cooking delicious meals with whatever we have!

    • ealthy Eating and Meal Planning Made Easier for Individuals and FAMILIES

      Hummus with pita bread 

      • Puree garbanzo beans, olive oil, fresh garlic, tahini and lemon juice to make a quick and easy hummus spread.
      “Today I give my best to that which I do, knowing that when one experience is complete I am led to even more fulfilling and perfect experiences.”
      Veggie-Pita-Sandwiches-with-Avocado-Hummus-3-300x300.jpg?fit=300%2C300&ssl=1

     

    • HOW TO CUT A MANGO
    • 7cb17ab683fa85691b0123b84d5a2f50.jpg

      You’ll need only six basic ingredients to make this easy mango salsa: ripe mangos, red bell pepper, red onion, cilantro, jalapeño and lime.

    • I am a skilled choice maker.

    • I am the creator of my life. I create through my thoughts, my words, and my actions!

    whole foods guacamole recipe

    Guacamole prep

    My Best-Ever Guacamole Recipe contributed on a Whole Foods site

    whole recipe here ->link

    My best-ever guacamole recipe has stayed pretty consistent over the years with a few tweaks to how I prepare it:

    Ingredients

    4 ripe avocados

    1/4 cup thinly sliced grape or cherry tomatoes (or mangoes if you’re feeling adventurous)

    1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion

    1 jalapeño or Serrano pepper, seeds removed and finely chopped

    Coarsely chopped cilantro, to taste (I like about a teaspoon and a half)

    2 cloves garlic, finely chopped

    Juice of one half lime- I grill it in a skillet (it enhances the flavor and warm limes produce more juice- it also smells heavenly)

    1/2 teaspoon each cumin and chili powder (or to taste)

    Salt and pepper, to taste

    Method

    Combine all the ingredients except the avocados, salt and pepper to give the flavors a chance to meld for a half hour or so. Mash the avocados with a fork so there are whole pieces of avocado and then gently fold in the other ingredients. Serve immediately.

     

     

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

eat-2834549__340.jpgsalad-2756467__340.jpgThe-more-I-take-care-of.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

smoothie-3697014_960_720.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

peach-2573836__340.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

fruit-basket-1114060__340.jpgtangerines-1721633__340.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

blueberries-864628_960_720.jpgpomegranate-196800__340.jpgstrawberries-1339969_960_720.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

slice-of-lemon-2135548__340.jpgbell-pepper-1302126__340.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

grapes-2032838__340.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

such a HAPPY FOODIE !! - bmindful forum

 

Rainbow Fitness GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski - Find & Share ...

In response to Nancee1953's post:

awesome Nancee!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  • My body is my friend. I treat it with respect.

    • I am vibrantly alive and radiantly healthy!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

thinking of trying a new recipe today for quinoa tortillas

only need quinoa flour and water

(will tell you how they come out) (:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content