login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MARCH 2020 Faith In Yourself

 

thread-in-process.jpg

It is really good to feel this peaceful and grounded.☑

I focus effortlessly on whatever I chose to focus on☑

My mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused☑

I choose to do the things that I know will improve my life.☑

I choose to have a positive outlook on life.☑

I am a miracle in action! I am filled with Divine Light, Joy, and Prosperity. Today is full of miracles. I have a sharp memory and clear thoughts I possess an abundance of creativity and energy☑

I Am living a Divine plan

 

I am always successful because success is a Divine quality of spirit, and spirit is what I am

I Am living a Divine plan

As I continue to engage in what matters to me, my dreams come to life with ease.

 

 

 

RELATED THREAD★NEWEST★★Allowing Your Imagination To Match Your Inner Spirit 

 

RELATED THREAD★NEWEST★★Choices & Action -Quote Page 1

 

 

 

I Am living a Divine plan

 

I joyfully live a healthy life with focus, clarity, direction, and purpose. • All areas of my life are in balance with my core values. • My peaceful mind results in wellness and happiness in all areas of my life. • Through a feeling of gratitude, I place myself in alignment with all the riches of the Universe - - - •It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do this at will with a growing ease…

I Am living a Divine plan

I tap into my Higher Power  to make any minor or major decisions.

 

 

I Am living a Divine plan

I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything I am in control of my health and wellness. I am always successful because success is a divine quality of spirit, and spirit is what I am I am inspired to write my creative truth.

I Am living a Divine plan

    • -With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a divine order underlying all life. I know I Am experiencing my highest good.

I Am living a Divine plan

      • EVERY DAY AND EVERY WAY I CAN THOROUGHLY FEEL EVERYTHING I NEED IS HAPPENING PERFECTLY

I Am living a Divine plan

- - - A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body

 

I Am living a Divine plan

I am happy and grateful

I am happy and  grateful for my for all the people in my life who support me and love me

Today is a very good day.

Now is a very good moment.

like-2734960_960_720.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

You’re the one that did it.

You’ve read the books.

You created the plan

You’re the one that figured it out.

 I see myself         feeling         doing         being 

I Am living a Divine plan

You’re doing it right now.

You’re the one that figured it out.

I allow myself to feel the way I love to reap the rewards of the inspired action I have chosen to engage in

 

quotes.html>

 

smart-725843__340.jpgboard-2433978__340.jpg45de15412f634efa5f4455be6c8b18db.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

font-954949__340.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

I-calm-my-mind-positive-affirmation.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content