|
Heart Thoughts:
-
- Writing and finding the 'right' word is a true treasure.
- I love the use of words, though I mostly appreciate this when ->I am writing or speaking from my heart place.
- Writing and finding the 'right' word which resonates with experience is truly powerful and magical. This is most likely why I love finding a 'good quote' (: I never have to leave my heart place, I simply 'feel around' with the many quotes which exist and see what continues to 'speak for me'
- When living from ones soul place, and creating anything from this place... one can feel oneness, harmony and promise.
- blessings!
- selfcare
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

|
Heart Thoughts:
-
- I love after a period of time to attempt to conceptualize feelings, thoughts and happenings... just to remember things that have occurred.
- I love even more when I'm in the flow to find a few words that help me remember aspects of my feeling experiences. That way, when I'm writing more... I have a bigger view of how I am experiencing AND what I am doing..
- blessings!
- selfcare
|

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi