Today I focus on what works in my life and I give this the power to flow thru my actions and wisdom Divinely.

my focus today is to focus on the people, places and things that are peaceful, harmonious and make my life lighter .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I see everything going well and coming together.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I am filled with appreciation.


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I Am allowing all I need to be the components of today.
All is well, and I have chosen to celebrate in advance of today's glory...
Being happy inside is my plan of being.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today is a great day.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Harmonious loving energy fills the air wherever I Am.
All day today I am enjoying service/interacting and assisting others.
All day I feel love that I Am... within myself and all others

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content