login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★NEWEST★★Speak-HEALTH-believe! {FEEL FREE TO AFFIRM}

 

All who read these affirmations increasingly  feel their awesome health exactly as they love.

 

THREAD★new★★happy healthy wealthy wise

 

THREAD★NEWEST★★Dr.Phil Shapiro 'Throw Love At It'

 

 

I-am-a-representation-positive-affirmation.jpg

BEAUTIFUL BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!

My-health-is-important-positive-affirmation.jpg

I-choose-to-be-healty-positive-affirmation.jpg

I celebrate life! I am contented and thankful.

I experiment with a variety of self-nourishing activities and get back in touch with those that are fulfilling to me.

My-body-image-affirmation.jpg

Each-day-I-feel-physically-positive-affirmation.jpg

I-make-health-oriented-decisions-positive-affirmation.jpg

I Love being in my BODY. I accept and delight in its needs.

 

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I choose whatever works best in my daily life; in routine or just within a random quality of the day.65758970_2360390784282563_7846078004731052032_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=zL1Ym2S2gW0AX-FRlTy&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=eecee5ae547737cc03a5c7abd8b23b4f&oe=5EA58E5564572177_2350970445224597_607680740729028608_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=y1ne1eY4wzoAX97bLfJ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=607d636cc59c81964a98614ce41ed680&oe=5E9623F462396564_2347000365621605_1235272997086953472_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=N4ExbwBBuiUAX9j-Q1F&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=361779fcc0a7201da7a8e92a930fd119&oe=5E940AC2

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

62178691_2343186079336367_8523497319151173632_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=yf6Aw_-STWMAX-mrb7F&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=b170d9e96d4ff70b7d2cc8b23865f60f&oe=5E97A79B

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

64843092_2353249268330048_5528132293073305600_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=xoXSieOoZtIAX__b8IU&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=047bb1f5bbe911cfc377f879105e8367&oe=5E8C139761722391_2336999513288357_8521525074463817728_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=2tYpx8mmjfgAX-zcsOG&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=27283daf486fa8d157839a600f06ae86&oe=5E940D84

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

a beautiful friend on Bmindful sent me this.

Walking Our Healthy Talk is beautiful with affirmations!

Blessing Your Body

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Each-single-day-I-am-healthy-positive-affirmation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I-feel-energetic-and-enthusiastic-positive-affirmation.jpg84181110_2557002994621340_2481246368320978944_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=i7LuLZKW1hkAX-yLiq7&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=52e35c81da29f9520279f6fbd7dc4946&oe=5E952BE1Each-day-I-affirm-image-affirmation.jpgI-eat-healthy-and-take-care-positive-affirmation.jpg20374314_1446676442098360_3966552799007996644_n.png?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=y0n9MGAdyp8AX87ra99&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=35e9964564b0db55bda1e20677f652ee&oe=5E96DA7B

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I-am-healthy-in-spirit-positive-affirmation.jpg86831381_2568276626827310_3146184426174545920_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=Nwmgb2G6zEsAX-mxprv&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=11dcd600e4610a78414b5df9e333cec9&oe=5E967902f48480e9030e9146c2f942029afaf49e.png20992571_1474677275964943_603359604192704324_n.png?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=Jk7twZtNsaYAX9R_MaH&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=37015b3ece543bffd4508f66fb40b730&oe=5E976851

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

21616207_1491626617603342_7052947184220533158_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=L9b_lFIqdmIAX93G_Tb&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=e6788c8295c1183dcf560b4d88931ee9&oe=5E977DFD

EASE, CALM & HEALING FOR ALL

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

21151350_1482318441867493_2226637779201818492_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=5GzUhmRBKSMAX8YI3m_&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=d239b80d00e5f4ad31b0aa82659cf1d6&oe=5E94B5B4

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content