Favorite Mantras Or Ways To Begin Ideas To Yourself
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Favorite Mantras Or Ways To Begin Ideas To Yourself
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
POWERFUL AFFIRMATION. TRY IT:I Am brilliant on the basics. |
saying I Am is a known good 'opener'
though try adding
brilliant on the basics!
For me, it confirms, I can move on, because I got the basics down.
My mind tries to firm up my foundation all of the time. Say you've got it, and it is like adding lots and lots of affirmations you love for all that you value!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi