I choose to declare
- ~ The power of choice and declaring from your heart
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to declare
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
other threads in process:
thread-pls join me★new2020★★Liking Now ♡Now Is All We Have
I choose to declare I Am JOY. |
I choose to declare I Am Playful and Co-Creator of My Joyous Days
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
|
well-being |
|
|
I choose to declare I Am feeling well.☑I am in wonderment at the science of nutrition. Taking better care of myself leads to constant discovery and amazement at how well my body can work. |
|
|
I choose to declare I Am wellness. |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to declare I Am AWESOME CREATIVE RELAXED JOYFULFOCUS.
|
I choose to declare I Am ALL I DESIRE TO BE
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to declare I Am INSPIRED, READY AND ABLE
|
I choose to declare I Am ALL I DESIRE TO BE
|
to start my day
in ways that work best for me.

to work in a very focused
way on the tasks that need my attention
in a magnificent way.

to allow more of what I can do
exceedingly well.

to make a huge difference
in the best of ways
to the things I want
most in my life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi