login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new★★ Desire,Creativity,Abilities

The-starting-point-of-all__quotes-by-Napoleon-Hill-18.png

I Am living a Divine plan

 

the-desire-for-transcendence-is-intimately-connected-with-th-author-marianne-williamson.jpg

7bdc5b2f5cac06e6b3f1e81a442a2a38.jpg

ce74dee5e83e019e38833aed4edf4e69.jpg

I love how good I allow myself to feel and the way my joy attaches itself to all I am experiencing.

 

See the source image

 

 

 

 

 

►I am a beacon of positive energy.

►I am amazed how much I accomplish in ways that serve my highest good.

►I Am always allowing a better way.

►I ALWAYS FIND TIME FOR THE THINGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL HAPPY TO BE ALIVE

►My mind expects superb health, my body experiences it.

►Mindful creativity is the key to blessings and miracles.

►I am wide-awake, full of energy and ready to EMBRACE whatever today brings.

►I am constantly energized by life's possibilities.

►I am dynamic and full of energy and passionate about what I do

 
 
 
 

My soulful feelings, my attitude, and my personality are a beautiful match for the energy which co-creates what I am needing right now.

 

I am always perfectly optimistic about myself and my environment.

 

My inner vision is always clear and focused.

I possess an endless supply of creativity, energy and tolerance for any project that I assume. 

I complete all tasks I start within reasonable time and do best job possible each time.

Solutions are making their way to me in the most ingenious magnificent ways!

I AM FILLED WITH LOVE, COMPASSION AND WISDOM

Where I go - there is infinite good, peace, love and harmony.

 

I go beyond my limiting beliefs. I know myself to be fully creative, infinite and boundless!

 

I take my obstacles and make them my reasons for succeeding. I am a powerful finisher. I bring important goals to successful completions and my mind is peaceful.

 

Great ideas for things I enjoy experiencing are always present.

Law of Harmony operates in my mind and body

today is awesome!!!

today is a lovely day & completely enjoyable!!!

I can accomplish anything I set my mind on

target-2070972__340.png

live-your-dream-2045928__340.jpg

“I see all of the beauty and grace which is around me with loving gratitude.”

 

From bmindful.com/affirmations/1837

 

 

 

 

Wow Wow Wow! I am joyfully-amazed at this day!!

 

 

 

I have the courage to take my own path.

 

 

 

It feels natural for me to experience prosperity in all areas of my life

 

 

 

My creativity now soars to new levels

 

 

 

I LOVE BEING MOVED BY LOVE TO LIVE WISELY AND SKILLFULLY

 

 

 

Every day, in every way, I am healthier, happier, and more prosperous!

 

 

 

Every cell in my body celebrates health and vitality and beauty and joy every moment

 

 

 

I radiate good health

 

 

 

I meditate and exercise daily

 

 

 

All the cells in my body are vibrating with positive energy and strength

 

 

 

It's okay to be peaceful and ambitious at the same time

 

 

 

I am peaceful, calm, and focused.

 

 

 

I allow myself to stay peaceful and centered all day, everyday.

 

 

 

I'm prosperous

 

 

 

I trust in the process of life

 

 

 

I send compassionate thought and healing loving energy to those in need.

 

 

 

I am a strong person filled with faith, hope, confidence and enthusiasm

 

 

 

I make conscious, appropriate, and wise decisions

 

 

 

I have confidence in my knowledge and abilities

 

 

 

I sizzle with energy and magnetism!

 

 

 

I know what needs to be done

 

 

 

I know what I want and I ask for it.

 

 

 

The Universe supports my every effort.

 

 

 

I have all the energy I need to accomplish my goals and to fulfill my desires

 

 

 

I accomplish more and more each day with ease.

 

 

 

Energy flows through me, I am motivated and productive today

 

 

 

I perform all tasks with energy and enthusiasm.

 

 

 

I lovingly share my success with others, adding beauty and value to the universe.

 

 

 

I am trusting my vision and work to manifest it.

 

 

 

I see every opportunity that comes my way

 

 

 

My life flows effortlessly as doors of opportunity open to me everywhere in every aspect of my life.

 

 

 

I am available to more good than Ive ever experienced, realised or imagined before.

 

 

 

I allow abundance and prosperity into my life.

 

 

 

I am a Money Magnet and prosperity of all kinds is drawn to me

 

 

 

Money comes to me from expected and unexpected places frequently and easily.

 

 

 

I move from scarcity thinking to abundance thinking

 

 

 

I am a money magnet; every dollar I spend comes back to me multiplied

 

 

My possibilities are endless.

 

 

 

I radiate love and happiness.

 

 

 

I am beautiful in mind, body and spirit.

 

 

 

God created a beautiful thing --- me!

 

 

 

I am always successful because success is a divine quality of spirit, and spirit is what I am

 

 

 

What must I believe in order to know my true prosperity?

 

 

 

I possess an endless supply of creativity, energy and tolerance for any project that I assume.

 

 

 

This is a great day to create, imagine, produce, and visualize.

 

 

 

I am thankful for the limitless, overflowing source of my abundance.

 

 

 

I am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed

 

 

 

I am now receptive to unexpected gifts of wealth.

 

 

 

Success follows every action I take

 

 

 

I Am living a Divine plan

 

 

I love how good I allow myself to feel and the way my joy attaches itself to all I am experiencing.flowers-2768412_960_720.jpg

I accept peace and joy in all aspects of my life

I accept peace and joy in all aspects of my life

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content