login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new★★Making Space For Your Desires

 

 

Are You Allowing What You Need?

Cleanse your mind for prosperity by writing out these three lists:

What you want eliminated from your life first.

What you want to invite into your life.

What you are thankful for in your life.                              Catherine Ponder

13237581d2712fc20f93f175683dbbf3.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I illuminate clarity of what  I truly desire.

Even if I feel I know...

I now know like as though it is written wherever I Am.

Today I invite a perfect clarity with perfect words.

Today I invite the feeling of knowing, having & being

Today I am thankful for this connection of I Am, clarity and my being.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I illuminate all that I love.

Even if I feel I know these areas...

I invite myself

allow myself

ease with thoughts/actions of co-creating how I want to spend my time vibrationally:

mentally

physically                                          

spiritually

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content