|
“No matter where I am I can choose to hear my own thoughts.”
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
“No matter where I am I can choose to hear my own thoughts.”
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. Ralph Waldo Emerson
|
|

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi




BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi