YourFinancialSelfCareAffirmationsOf the Day
TAKE A MOMENT & SHARE Your Self care Affirmations Of the Day

|
.Open your ears, your mind and your heart. This is how you open your future.
|

thread-★★love doing whatever I need
thread
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
AFFIRMATIONS FOR TODAY:
|
Every day I look for new ideas, because new ideas stretch my mind, and it never goes back to its original limit.
|
|
→ I am allowing my ideal week.-> ideal week
→ I Am looking forward to this and all of that. All is so very well.
→ I am in awe of how everything continues to come together!
→ All is well in my world. I am safe, loved and abundantly healthy and wealthy.
→ I experience clarity and harmony in all my energy exchanges.
→ What I seek, I already am.
→ I love
how good I allow myself to feel
and
the way my joy
attaches itself
to all I am experiencing.
I move to the rhythm of my perfect timing.
Life is so good,
just as I intended!
 
→ WHEN I FOCUS ON THE GOOD, THE GOOD GETS BETTER.
|
“Today, I am completely open, to what life will bring, ready to receive and welcome all its gifts of life.”
→ Thank You Life
|
|
  
|
(feel free to return to your affirmations
and switch em' around as desired..post a single affirmation or create in groups!)
|
|
|
More threads you may have some fun with!
thread-
★new★★Impressing Yourself
thread -
★new★★Reward
thread -
★new★★Peace&Love-PositiveMind.PositiveVibes.PositiveLife
thread-★Page #1/☑Enjoying & Owning Your Ideal Life
thread-★new★★allowing -“I am always doing the next right thing”
thread
★Pg1.Expectation Is Creation˚ [affirmations]
|
|
|
|
|
quote Taking care of yourself requires discipline and focus……it takes alot of courage to nourish and respectfully pay attention to YOU. It is your right and responsibility, as well as your joy to love and be loved. “ quote came from a page entitled Ravenstarshealingroom’s Blog https://ravenstarshealingroom.wordpress.com/
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi