Most Benevolent Outcome
Posted on 12/02/2020. Last edited on 21/11/2024.
→ I am allowing my ideal week.-> ideal week
→ I Am looking forward to this and all of that. All is so very well.
→ I am in awe of how everything continues to come together!
→ All is well in my world. I am safe, loved and abundantly healthy and wealthy.
→ I experience clarity and harmony in all my energy exchanges.
→ What I seek, I already am.
→ I love
how good I allow myself to feel
and
the way my joy
attaches itself
to all I am experiencing.
I move to the rhythm of my perfect timing.
Life is so good,
just as I intended!
→ WHEN I FOCUS ON THE GOOD, THE GOOD GETS BETTER.
|
“Today, I am completely open, to what life will bring, ready to receive and welcome all its gifts of life.”
→ Thank You Life
|
|
|
(feel free to return to your affirmations
and switch em' around as desired..post a single affirmation or create in groups!)
|
|
|
More threads you may have some fun with!
thread-
★new★★Impressing Yourself
thread -
★new★★Reward
thread -
★new★★Peace&Love-PositiveMind.PositiveVibes.PositiveLife
thread-★Page #1/☑Enjoying & Owning Your Ideal Life
thread-★new★★allowing -“I am always doing the next right thing”
thread
★Pg1.Expectation Is Creation˚ [affirmations]
|
|
|
I Am living a Divine plan
Most Benevolent Outcome
Posted on 12/02/2020. Last edited on 13/02/2020.
→ I believe that I am wonderfully equipped
to live an extraordinary life,
both inwardly and outwardly!

I Am living a Divine plan
In response to Nancee1953's post:
I WALK INTO EVERY SITUATION EXPECTING THE BEST!
love this,Nancee!
I Am living a Divine plan

nice site,Nancee for affirmations! thanks again!
I Am living a Divine plan
Most Benevolent Outcome
Posted on 13/02/2020. Last edited on 01/04/2020.
In response to Nancee1953's post: In response to Nancee1953's post:
OMG perfecto!
Where have you been all my life?? (:
I Am living a Divine plan
MrWWW
Posted on 13/02/2020.
The pics are very uplifting and cute, thank you so much for posting them
In response to MrWWW's post:
WELCOME
TO
BMINDFUL!
GLAD YOU'RE HERE, MR.WWW!
I Am living a Divine plan
Most Benevolent Outcome
Posted on 14/02/2020. Last edited on 04/08/2020.
♡→ I Am allowing the... just what I needed-qualities... to be part of all I Am doing.
I Am living a Divine plan
I Am living a Divine plan
Joy is melded thru my moments as it knows no other place it would rather be.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi