I like quote below .. about loving myself-involves acceptance & changing what I can
please join in this challenge if it feels like a great thing for you too.
|
today -as I acknowledge that I love myself...
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In this moment... as I acknowledge that I love myself...I will ask myself :
- How am I feeling?
- Am I desiring to feel something different?
- What would it take?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In this moment... as I acknowledge that I love myself...
I will stay connected with my inner child.
She knows so much of what 'we' need
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In this moment I acknowledge that I love myself
and acknowledge myself as having/being inner joy.
I choose pleasurable outlets for my joy.
I choose to do the things that benefit my life in pleasurable ways.

-
- -I Am an ingenious co-creator of my own energy and energy level. I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being spirit centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In this moment... as I acknowledge that I love myself...
I choose to include more action in my life which supports and empowers my daily lifestyle.
I choose to create a schedule in all areas of my life which gives me my chosen life style.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
related thread-★new★★In this Moment, Being The Best Version Of Yourself
In this moment... as I acknowledge that I love myself...
I acknowledge the love I Am and is always part of me.
In this moment I sense there are a lot of areas that are important to me
I choose to do pleasurable things.I choose to acknowledge the joy I Am.
I acknowledge I can do hard things... (things I put off because of any repeated excuse I've given myself)
I choose to do what I can from where I Am, and I'm knowing I am enough and all I do will be what is needed in magnificent ways.

I choose to get things done that once felt overwhelming and impossible.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In this moment... as I acknowledge that I love myself... I know I am responsible for my own joy and happiness.
& ... as I acknowledge that I love myself... I allow myself to move forward as I feel, see, know in my mind's eye
& ... as I acknowledge that I love myself... I allow myself to move forward as my spirit perfectly intended.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In this moment... as I acknowledge that I love myself... I know I WILL always create the priority for things which take care of my most important personal needs... so I can bring my best self to all else.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 03/10/2021.
today -as I acknowledge that I love myself...I allow an ongoing GOOD life.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content