I can get a magnificent benefit from anything that occurs.
I am taking care of my mind through right thinking, rest and renewal.
I am calm… so peaceful…& trust this now moment of my life
Go With The Flow. “Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.” Bruce Lee
“Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” Bruce Lee
“Flow in the living moment – We are always in a process of becoming and nothing is fixed.”— Bruce Lee
I open myself to a wonderful and blessed new future full of harmonious order, love and joy
Joy... I am going to enter into this game of life with great enthusiasm, with calm joy and with a deep and abiding faith in the Invisible. Every tomorrow will be better than today. My experience will continuously expand until limitations, as I now understand them; will have passed entirely from my experience. It is the life more abundant that I have sought, and now I accept that I have an Infinite Power at my disposal.✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰Ernest Holmes
 I Am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, and happy. Charles Haanel
I Am a Karate master of my thoughts.
I am always successful because success is a divine quality of spirit, and spirit is what I am.
“I am realistic – I expect miracles.”— Wayne Dyer
I am safe & reaping prosperity with whatever I’m doing and wherever I go.
|
 
 
The best way to predict the future is to create it
 |
|


|
 |

|

|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
thread from January...
will return soon
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

|
→ I am a beautiful being of Light→ today is a great day to do whatever creates more ease in my life
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi