login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new★★Allowing Best Moments- We Deserve The Best!!

Allowing Best Moments- You Deserve Them {affirmations, afformations, quotes, videos & comments....basically anything you LOVE}93c174dbb6bebee8481a6d9950e1799b--gardening-quotes-mary-engelbreit.jpg

 thread★★In the flow with today's intentions ...1

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

With ease I allow and  voice my inner truths.

 

I easily expel that which does  not create good experiences and great benefit

 

I see myself from my minds eye exactly the way I desire to be and now I Am.

It is extraordinary just how much I have gotten to know me and the benefits of living my soul's truth.. 

 

My mental, emotional, spiritual and physical pieces intertwine with a desired flow.

At least once a day, I take time to review my  personal truths and enjoy understanding what a glorious  priority I have created.

I  maintain balance between my personal sacred growing  truths and those which belong to others.

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

3d2db4ba5658327def9e2912d8c718e6--mary-mary-mary-engelbreit.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

“I am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed, safe and at peace, my entire being is balanced, vital, and healthy. I am filled with gratitude.”

 

bmindful affirmation # 20728 http://bmindful.com/affirmations/20728>

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content