The Energy
You are always welcome to join in with what you love!

thread-★new★★moving into 2020-Choosing Questions & Answers for Now
|


“I love knowing I am enough and that the present moment is the most powerful moment there is;
now I can create
with
wise energy.”
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I turn frustration into fascination.
-
-
- My focus is limitless, resilient, and rewarding.
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.
|
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Inspiration from my soul fills my life in ways which create perfectly.

→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body
|
I am exactly where I need to be and I am doing a fantastic job. → I Am brilliant on the basics.I am loving the ease I am allowing.

|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
→ I am exactly where I need to be and I am doing a fantastic job.
|
|
→ I Am brilliant on the basics
I am loving the ease I am allowing.
|
Hello Bmindfullers(:
You may wonder why I sometimes repeat things I love?
->When we are feeling we want more of something ... its a a conditioning... & a reconditioning process... is a progressive evolution within and beyond.
Say you are on a roll with all that you love. You are experiencing a flow of info and feelings that are simply indescribable. Then... poof! Someone... something 'occurs' ... and your energy seems to have allowed a leak.
It can return. You never left. Just step back further.. more space... greater possibilities. It's all good.
You are always welcome to join in with what you love!
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
My end of the month messages → Today I give my best to that which I do, knowing that when one experience is complete I am led to even more fulfilling and perfect experiences.
→ I will joyously proceed;self care is a beautiful way of life!
→ The freedom of this moment is that of breathing oh so deeply and freely.
→ My life takes on new meaning and I accept transformation intentionally.
→ I REMAIN:perfectly' energized -the way I love to feel for that which requires best energy.
→ I REMAIN: wonderfully inspired and the details which could prosper from my attention contain balance and flow.
→ I REMAIN: phenomenally healthy to feel and be the way I love,
→ I have a peaceful and a relaxed relationship with life.
→ My foundation is joyous Divine freedom.
→ Thank you inner being for opening my eyes to so many wonderful things, ideas and thoughts in my life
→ I always enjoy the quality time I allow just for me.
|
-
- -I Am an ingenious co-creator of my own energy and energy level. I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being spirit centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired..
|
|
-
- I REMAIN:timeless,priceless,and a work of art for my discriminating taste.
|
|
|
|
I Am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my old-limits…
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
|
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Whatever situation arises, I ask myself: How can I be good to myself?
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi