login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JANUARY 2020 -Pretty Flowers With Character

Flowers with character.

Choose a flower (in your mind or one from internet) and list the characteristics you feel from it that you love

Do you claim it?

Have you already claimed it?

Are you desiring to live up to it?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

naturally 

content

blooming

easy on the eyes

I feel my inner joy.

I feel myself transforming... being from the place I Am.

I choose the things that allow my appearance to be glowing, well kept, and radiating beauty inside and out,

I choose to be ageless, timeless and fully alive.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

interesting 

 

allowing

enjoyable

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content