
|
INTRO COMING SOON-THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE(:
Bottom line, this thread is all about love.
What else?
FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN ANYTIME YOU LIKE
|
- Freedom is realizing that the purpose of our spiritual practice is far more than a psychological self-improvement project. This goes beyond mentally affirming our freedom to beginning to live from it, which causes us to develop, unfold, and evolve from the inside out, powered by our application of inner spiritual exploration. Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith
|
  
|
→ I nurture my own blessed family and friends with love and kindness, patience and goodwill.→ → I am comfortable being on the side of kindness and compassion toward other beings. It feels right to me, and it is where I belong.
|
→ My life takes on new meaning as I Am awareness, Gentleness & TOTAL Kindness.
I Am love and gratitude.
|
As never before, with every breath I take, I Am allowing beautiful feelings of patience into my life. → I now recognize, accept, and follow the divine path of my life as it is revealed to me step by step.
|
 
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi