login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★new★★Peace,Joy & Yes, Happiness˚

Harehare ya

thread-★★Heart Thoughts~ The Energy Of Our Love&Peace...1

169196247-288-k691550.jpg

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

2611.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

49bf3d42037fe18aa53781df365c28a3.png

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Shawn-Achor-quote-greener-pastures.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Shawn-Achor-Quotes4-min.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

nathaniel-lambert.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

barry-schwartz.jpglao-tzu.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

sharon-salzberg2.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

sharon-salzberg2.jpg

 

  →  How do I want to feel?

  →   My thoughts bring about the kinds of good feelings I love easily.

  →   I now generate the discovery of positive and happy information.

  →   I am a beautiful being of Light  →   I am willing to see what I see  →   I am willing to know what I know

1. How can ‘it’ get any better than this? (any thing)

2. What are the possibilities?

3. What would ‘it’ take to show up?

[not an exercise to force yourself to answer -just questions consistently]

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST YEAR EVER

See the source image

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

roy-f-baumeister.jpg

I AM HAPPY,I AM JOYFUL,I FEEL GREAT.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for there is happiness in every moment quotes

Image result for happiness gif

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content