thread needs a bit of edit, though need to get on to my daily living(:
back soon
|
Hi Bmindful!
So happy you're here(:

|
|
RELATED THREADS AND AFFIRMATIONS IN PROCESS:
”I love myself and I am in charge of my own happiness”
 |
“I now recognize, accept and follow the divine plan of my life as it is revealed to me, step by step. I rejoice in the divine plan, which is the sublime plan, and which includes health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now.” Catherine Ponder
|
thread★new2020★★Liking Now ♡Now Is All We Have
|
Intro and comments coming soon
|
|
|

|
Intro and comments coming soon
|
Hi Bmindful!
So happy you're here(: Please join in whenever it pleases you!
|
|
|
|
|
Write down on paper your goal in life. With that down in black and white, we can get somewhere. Few can define their goal, much less write it. You cannot find happiness until your goal is clear and in view.
Ross Byron
HANDFUL OF AFFIRMATIONS I LOVE:

What do you imagine it can feel like,
to have the routines and the behaviors that lead you steadily to your goals?
You keep this blueprint in the back of your mind and you refer to it often.


I am blessed and loved
and free to be me!

This moment is the beginning
of the rest of my life! Yes!

Joyous new ideas are
circulating freely within me.
Don't put your happiness on hold by giving it conditions such as: 'I'll be happy when...' Choose to feel positive now, and enjoy the journey. - Mario Cortes
|
Goals are simply tools to focus your energy in positive directions; they can be changed as your priorities change, new ones added, and others dropped.
O. Carl Simonton
|
|
|
|
 
I have found allowing any quality time by myself before and after activities
is a perfect tool to insure a
cheerful, peaceful, harmonious and productive work and daily living-day. And if it ever feels less than ...I can/do increase more personal quality time- to begin again... as often as desired.
“I now generate the discovery of positive and happy information.”
Create a Go-to Joy List:
for me:
Good rest
Exercise
Eating Well
Prayer
meditation, affirmations, and intrinsically rewarding creativity -like positivity threads
enjoying the true kindness of others
...etc... all contribute beautifully

|
|

|
→feel joyously free to adding what
works for you in the area of energy
and loving life.
I foresee my going on and on
with this topic,
because it adds intention & positive energy
to my good -better better-feelings.
(And I love that!)
|
|
|
I experience the joy of being!
|
→ Today I give my best
to that which I do,
knowing that when one experience
is complete
I am led to even more fulfilling
and perfect experiences.

→ MAINTAINING FOCUS IS EASY FOR ME
Play isn't something separate from
the daily grind of life. It is not something
to finally get to when work ends.
Rather, play like music
is a force that we feel in our bones
and that whispers in our heart.
As kids demonstrate, play is not over there,
but forever here and now. Vince Gowman

|
The power of imagination makes us infinite.
John Muir
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
~
“You are delighted and intoxicated by the directions you have chosen for your life. You find yourself to be wonderful and transformative, in your own life and in the lives of others.”-affirmation created by BrightAngel
From <http://bmindful.com/affirmations/42183>
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
“I act creatively upon this day as a force of enthusiasm moved by divine inspiration!”

|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
I CHOOSE TO FEEL & BE EXTRAORDINARILY HEALTHY
 
|
|
“My convictions are strong, so my decisions are easy.”
|
I experience the joy of being totally rested!
|
I love affirmations which contain:
ease, easy, & simplicity.
The mere focus of a struggle/difficulty
adds energy to the very thing
I'm desiring very little of(:


Life is good and I let it flow thru all my activities!
|
What would be the SMALLEST step you could take right now?
What would be the EASIEST step you could take next?
If your LIFE depended on you getting started, what is the very first action you could take?
And yes, planning, research, a phone call, making notes – all of these count as getting started…
And then – hey – a BONUS procrastination tip!
Wanna know the easiest way to get finished?
It’s to JUST KEEP STARTING. Don’t even think about finishing.
Just keep starting in the way I’ve described above
and it’ll be done before you know it. {author unknown}
|
|---|
| |
THE LAW OF ACTION |
THE LAW OF ACTION When you take action, from the smallest thing from writing a To-Do list in the morning, you set into motion corresponding effects that change your immediate future, and if you follow up day after day it can become a habit way of living and the results will be exponential SEE LINK HERE
|
|---|
 
|
You have to set the goals that are almost out of reach. If you set a goal that is attainable without much work or thought, you are stuck with something below your true talent and potential.
Steve Garvey |
| |
If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work on you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us.
Jim Rohn |
|
|

|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
LOVE SELF AND OTHERS UNCONDITIONALLY. Love and happiness go hand in hand. The feeling of love is a happy feeling--perhaps even the essence of happiness. Loving someone means making their health and happiness a high priority. Choosing to make happiness for self and others your ultimate concern is the practical application of loving self and others. To develop your own self-love (self-esteem), take good care of yourself in each area of your life--health, career, relationships, recreation, finances, spiritual life, etc.
Key Guidelines Checklist from the book, You Can Choose To Be Happy
Tom G. Stevens PhD Psychologist/Professor Emeritus, California State University, Long Beach
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content