
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I really appreciate how quickly my body heals itself
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I felt joyful today when everyone I worked
with displayed such appreciation
and so beautifully kind caring and giving
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am thankful for my family and friends
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I show my gratitude by expressing my love to others every chance I get
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi