login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

thread in process★new★★Allowing What You Feel & Allowing More WonderfulThoughts

Allowing What You Feel & Allowing More WonderfulThoughts

 

Title.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

  →   I now generate the discovery of positive and happy information.

 

 

 

 

  

→   I am more and more able to mindfully bring myself back to the present moment and live and thrive from this place.

 

→  I HAVE AN ATTITUDE OF POSITIVE EXPECTATION

 

 

 

  → →   My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole, and complete.

 

 

 

 

→   Ease is always the only way I choose. Even when things are complex and demanding, life gets sifted through my ease-sifter... and sorted out to my satisfaction.

What once frustrated me now awesomely inspires me!!!

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

  →   My passion for being in engaged in my life is strong because I know what I like to experience.

 

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  →   I am a beautiful being of Light  →   I am willing to see what I see  →   I am willing to know what I know

 

 

 

  → →   My mind is filled with loving thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.  

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

  →   I am consciously and subconsciously acknowledging my abilities , and joyously willing to comply with what I know that works

 

ღI efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content