Living With INTENTION&Awesome Self Talk!!~Miraculous Results-PAGE ONE˚

Today's Intentions- Feel free to join in creating intention for 'now'
We are always beginning fresh new moments ...and intentions truly pave the way energetically and in the physical realm.
I always love what comes through. Please join in whenever you feel to(:
I hope you come back too...often
if you choose comment how wonderful things materialized(:

|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Painting by Rita Lloyd
Today I allow myself to be fully rested.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
|
I am exactly where I need to be
and I am doing a fantastic job.
I have an interest in things
which benefit myself
and all that creates the more that matters to me.
   
I am exactly where I need to be and I am enjoying each and every thing I feel.


Why do I allow myself to feel so well regardless of outside circumstances?
Why does this moment feel like it never has before
in the best of ways?
Why does this day have all the elements that I can so easily
appreciate?
Why does time seem to slow down
so the pace I love occurs for as long as I desire?
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi