Exercise revitalizes my body and refreshes my mind.

|
I enjoy keeping myself fit and strong.
| I thank my body for my continued well-being |
I send love and appreciation to all the cells of my body. |
|
|
My whole body vibrates with optimum health and energy |
Every cell in your body is totally aware of how you think and feel about yourself – Deepak Chopra
. |
|
|
All of my cells and organs are well.
All the cells of my body function perfectly.
All the cells of my body are working together in perfect harmony
All the cells, organs, bones, and muscles of my body are working perfectly.
All the organs of my body function perfectly.
Every organ in my body functions at peak efficiency.
|
|
►•My healthy eating habits support my desire to remain young and vital. ►•Every day I am more youthful and full of life than the day before. ►•I am healthy, ageless and vibrant. ►•My body looks and feels younger every day. ►•I am full of radiant health and youthful energy. |
|
- I Love being in my BODY. I accept and delight in its needs.
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi