Enjoying Personally Meaningful Quotes
Please Feel Welcome To Share What Inspires You too(:
|
|

|
I love knowing how I think determines my experience!!!
|
Here is an affirmation I love: TODAY I GIVE MY BEST TO THAT WHICH I DO, KNOWING WHEN ONE EXPERIENCE IS COMPLETE I AM LED TO EVEN MORE FULFILLING EXPERIENCES
| |
|
how cool is that?
|
- I give my best
- to that which I do
- my experiences will have a beginning and end
- and each experience that ends- I am led to even more fulfilling experiences!!! Wow! Wow! Wow! I love having knowledge of awesome self talk. Don't you??
|
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Enjoying Personally Meaningful Quotes
Please Feel Welcome To Share What Inspires You too(:
|
|

|
Here ARE A COUPLE MORE which feel good to me!!!

|

| |
|
We don't have to let in that which we have labeled as negativity, though when we do, we have tremendous powerful tools.
Here are just a few:
|
- Deep breathing
- Power of prayer
- And we can't forget music.
- and for those who have gotten into bimaural music videos 528 Universe has been creating some awesome ones..

|
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Love this:
and this!!!
|
|

|
OMG! We have a fountain of youth at our disposal!!!!
|
| |
|
OUR MIND,
OUR TALENTS, OUR CREATIVITY...THAT WE BRING TO OUR LIVES AND THE LIVES TO THE PEOPLE WE LOVE!!!
|
|
WHEN WE TAP THIS SOURCE, WHICH IS SO EASY TO DO, AND ONLY GETS BETTER WITH USE...WE CAN SAY WE HAVE FOUND THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH!!!
|
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
|
I love REMINDING MYSELF THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED, &
WHERE I AM, IS WHERE I NEED TO BE ..
|
AND ALL MOVES FORWARD FROM HERE
|
|
AND ALL MOVES FORWARD FROM HERE
|
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Join in with your favorites.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi