Intentions {Stronger, Specific, Competent }
It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.

Every time I feel contrast, I easily visualize the future I want. Then I really open my eyes and start to build it.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
I will create a game out of my deadlines today and I will have fun and win!
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. Turn them into what you want - today.
|
I am going to do things today as the I AM i am!
|
Every day I set aside ten minutes to imagine what the future could be, and the rest of the day making it happen.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi