login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

DECEMBER 2019/2020-Joy Of Very Healing & Empowering Affirmations/Afformations˚

 

 

With every breath I take I am sending love, gratitude and healing to every single cell in my body! Yes, yes, yes.

Why do I feel so peaceful now?

Why do I feeling loving and loved now?

Why do I feel accepting now?

Why do I feel so forgiving now?

Why do I feel so harmonious now?

Why am I lovable?

Why am I reassured?

Why am I trusting?

Why do I forgive myself?

Why am I so allowing now?

Why am I worthy?

Why am I contented?

Why am I safe?

I am comforted, relaxed and reassured!

HealingAffirmations.com

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I feel protected, cared for, and loved.

I awake feeling calm and peaceful.

I feel filled with energy and exuberance which I bring forth into the activities of the day.

 

I allow time to remember "who I truly am"

There is nothing to fear. I am safe, cared for, and loved. Everyone and everything will lean towards me to bless me and I will recognize in everyone my dearest friend. Ah...

I appreciate a Spiritual Energy in whatever love, wisdom, or healing power I may have or show.

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

1.jpg?i10c=img.resize(height:160)

I forgive those who hypnotized me into unreal fears

I am happy about all the gifts I have and how they fit me so perfectly.

I am grateful that I am always free to choose my response to the world around me

I trust that my highest good and greatest joy are unfolding.

I draw upon ever-renewing sources of lively energy within me

I have an enormous capacity for re-building, restoring and transcending.

I trust an uncanny timing that I keep noticing within myself: I love how I awake or change or resolve or complete at just the right moment.

I am able to be thankful in all things, and as I am, I unlock miracles and change in my life

I am more and more sure of my abilities.

I amthankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions

 I consecrate my gifts to the benefit of all mankind.

Affirmation credit ->When Love Meets Fear by David Richo, Ph.D. Free e-book, which includes excerpts from book above located here->Human Becoming,available through this site by clicking here

 

  • “ Free e-book, which includes excerpts from book listed below->Human Becoming,available through this site by clicking here free e book

     

     

    -David Richo From: The Five Things We Cannot Change and the Happiness We Find by Embracing Them (Shambhala, 2005) “ Free e-book, which includes excerpts from book listed below->Human Becoming,available through this site by clicking here “:http://www.newconversations.net/pdf/human_becoming.pdf • affirmation source of next 3 -David Richo From: The Five Things We Cannot Change and the Happiness We Find by Embracing Them (Shambhala, 2005)

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

751097b2094c8c1f455de15aba83bd49.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

honorthismoment-com-81.png?w=883

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

ANGEwc.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

d1ee4d27e60d7fffbc571704b0fc6fea.jpgf3a85e6d87a8928a89361fec5a17bcd5--happy-birthday-dad-th-birthday.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEfouPgGiM6PDt0jGeQAIVRzmH_YqQBLZC7KLXNgqFo1k65FnfOw

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

dcff8451afe5344812939aeab1c1a9c0.png

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

“I love my current focus because the solutions that I’m receiving are PERFECT!"

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I trust the flow of life.

I am open to receiving love and support from others.

I celebrate the moments of joy and connection in my life.

I am learning to let go of what no longer serves me.

I trust that new opportunities for connection are always there

I am surrounded by good abundance in all areas of my life.

I choose to focus on the present 

I am capable of creating meaningful areas in my life .

I honor my feelings and allow myself to heal at my own pace.

I am grateful for the lessons learned and appreciate how I apply them

I trust in my ability to adapt and grow through change.

I am at peace with the ebb and flow of life, knowing I am never ever really  alone.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content