login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FEBRUARY 2019 Higher Vibration...Peace,Love & Joy-

Higher Vibration...Peace,Love & Joy

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

aa625a2e0ea125cd7a3cb06e5a4aa26a.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

nou1_bigthumb_hawkins.scale.png

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

Getting Used To the Vibration of Joy-article

Stop feeling guilty about being joy oriented read more

You are fully aware of your reality, and yet make a choice to align with the higher vibration of joy – this is a fearless and free state of being where you are no longer a prisoner to the mind’s negativity or outside influences. It takes time to get used to this choice of life, and it takes time to get used to the higher vibration, but each day is a progress in this direction as your body/mind gets adapted to your natural vibration – it’s a return back home to your birth-right to live a joyful life

© 2019 CalmDownMind.com 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

space to organize thread

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

e3497351645bc7d92d084814b20028fd.jpg

'There is no failure, only feedback. I encourage myself with that knowledge'

All-of-our-emotions-are.jpg

c20a842f4b835e2f4ff907f5c32604d3.jpg

My mind is constantly creating optimistic and positive thoughts all day long about all that I Am.

99c30719e7c13d8d62bb1c52052926eb.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlKvJAZAS4C397fmPJRGJgIRzQdpvdw-HDzteGQmaqqObdo1pC&s

Positive-Affirmation_5-1.pngI am Kind, Knowledgable, Logical and Loving

 

louise-hay-quotes-forgiveness-feelings-friends.jpg?zoom=1.100000023841858&fit=1024%2C1024&ssl=1

 

higher-vibrations.jpg?fit=1020%2C719&ssl=1

e3497351645bc7d92d084814b20028fd.jpg

A-quiet-mind-is-all-you.jpg

What Is Your Relationship With This Moment?-article

 

“Loving higher vibrations and how they cultivate a sense of financial security, vibrant health, and unconditional acceptance into my life, each and every day.”

    • -I Am utilizing my unique, gifts, talents and abilities. I Am regularly attuned with my life’s purpose. I love creating my healthy happy abundant life. Everything in my life flows perfectly and with ease.

Bring_the_JOY_-_inspire_good_vibes_1200x.jpg?v=1549734560images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAyWUDve4EBjn9vbwZshjwqg1I7WGWhvW50izftDHOFafmViQE&s

What we do flows from what we are. ~Paul Vitale

louise-hay-quotes-inspiration-accept-power.jpg?zoom=1.100000023841858&fit=1024%2C1024&ssl=1

419040_386706724691576_165331810162403_1393418_965289970_n.jpg


“Peace in the present moment is the only place I have power.”

louise-hay-quotes-prosperity-world-peace.jpg?zoom=1.100000023841858&fit=1024%2C1024&ssl=1

My world is full of opportunities. Today I am going to look for two I never noticed until now.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Wonderful experience the other day.

Someone was purposely being 'not so nice'

It just flew out of my mouth, 'that's OK. I will just vibrate higher'

sure enough I did,

People have no idea what a favor they are doing you-when you practice joyful living!

It has only gotten better every day, too!

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Peace-is-literally-a.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

space to organize thread

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

  1. I am steady and safe in my own heart.
  2. I give myself the care and loyalty I once received.
  3. I release what I cannot control and keep my calm.
  4. My boundaries protect my peace.
  5. I welcome clarity, not confusion.
  6. I forgive others to free myself, not to excuse them.
  7. I meet anger with clear action and gentle care.
  8. I am allowed to feel and then to let go.
  9. I choose responses that honor my well‑being.
  10. I rebuild trust with myself first.
  11. Each breath grounds me in steady strength.
  12. I attract honesty and mutual respect.
  13. I return to calm when life feels chaotic.
  14. I release disappointment and open to new possibilities.
  15. I keep my energy clear and refuse to carry others’ falsehoods.
  16. I am capable of completing what I start.
  17. I honor my needs and ask for what I require.
  18. I replace resentment with constructive boundaries.
  19. I am worthy of consistent care and truth.
  20. I choose people who match my values and follow through.
  21. My inner life is rich and sustains me.
  22. I allow myself small, steady wins every day.
  23. I transform stress into focused action.
  24. I create a safe, loving space within myself.
  25. I am resilient, and I move forward with calm purpose.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content