Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My inner Vision restores me, it heals me, it bathes me in light and grace, it comforts me in ways that cannot be spoken, it calms me, it guides me, it silences my fears, it removes all struggles, and it allows me to be free, simple, and absolutely humble

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“I am an everlasting force of nature.”
I am part of a magical world filled with exciting opportunities and ideas. I am a force of nature with the ability to control my circumstances. The world around me is my playground, and I find joy in every experience
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“The beauty of nature reminds me to take it easy on myself.”
I feel at peace as I sit quietly and listen to the live environment around me. The free expressions of nature remind me to find joy in simple things.
When I consider how freely flowers open up to the sun, I feel fearless. I am encouraged to strip away all doubts and anxieties. It pushes me to go after my goals without worrying about anything.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“I live an authentic life.”
I live my life according to my own principles. The outside world has very little impact on my choices. I am proud to be true to myself and have a strong sense of purpose.
My beliefs drive each decision I make in my personal and professional life. I avoid using the appeal of success to sway my mindset.
I enjoy gaining recognition at work for a job well done. But I am happier to gain that reward because I work in a principled manner. My mission is always to do well while staying true to myself.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“I find joy in my solitude.”
I enjoy the moments when I have time to myself. I appreciate the opportunity to concentrate on my own thoughts, reflect, and focus only on my solitude. My alone time is important for my overall well-being.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
→ A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
→ Peace, love, joy is my gentle essence and gives me my happy circumstances.
→ I let go of anything which does not give well to my spirit place.
→ This present moment is secure, and enough.
→ I am open to the flow of love, appreciation and the delight of the Universe!
→ I am connected to my soul. I am conscious of the perfection within
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content