|
“Your success and happiness lies in you.
Resolve to keep happy,
and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.”
Helen Keller

|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
related threads in process
thread-★Triumphant Lives to Inspire Us
“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.”Helen Keller
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
THE AMAZING LIFE OF HELEN KELLER
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Helen Keller
“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.”
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“I do not want the peace which passeth understanding, I want the understanding which bringeth peace.”Helen Keller
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi