login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★beat box, joy, and fun...pg one of ? (:

Beatboxing (also beat boxing or b-boxing) is a form of vocal percussion primarily involving the art of mimicking drum machines (typically a TR-808), using one's mouth, lips, tongue, and voice. It may also involve vocal imitation of turntablism, and other musical instruments.

Beatboxing - Wikipedia

 

 

 

 

 

More Reggie Watts:

I love to smile and laugh at alot of things by Reggie Watts
(1)single song of wisdom,.

..had just gotten home from work...
and when I watched Reggie... I couldn't tell if I was just burnt from the day...
or Reggie has just taken me to a new land(: {I love Reggie Watts}









and Big Ass Purse love this!

 

 

Music-is-a-moral-law.-It-gives-soul-to-the-universe-wings-to-the-mind-flight-to-the-imagination-and-charm-and-gaiety-to-life-and-to-everything3.jpg

Reggie Watts | Musicians at Google

 

at-my-shows-you-have-time-to-relax-time-to-just-enjoy-something-really-dumb-time-to-laugh-at-quote-1.jpg

related fun threads coming soon:

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Studio 360 Live: Reggie Watts Gets Cosmic

Comedian-musician Reggie Watts gets cosmic, with an improvised hip-hop ballad at Studio 360's live show on theoretical physics. Recorded in WNYC's Jerome L. Greene Performance Space on December 13, 2010.

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

more beat box-though not comedy! I have discovered I love beat box improvisers!

 

dfcbf3f364eb96171cf615304c205d8b.jpg

f93d3d82dc027a1a4fc071ac1c7233a2.jpg

arrangement-2790077__340.jpg

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content