login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

new★★Goal Setting Comics You Create- (affirmation-w/quote images)

Combine quotes with affirmations with the theme of your personal goal setting(:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

•Today•


Today I allow my appreciative energy
of staying focused
with what matters most for me & strongly desiring
to receive wonderful action.
  • I am receptive to the wisdom which gives me knowledge to bring harmony and right action into every phase of my daily living. I'm dancing free!

inspired-action.pngmaxresdefault.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I have allowed and co-created an awesome space in time for all I need to be,to know and to do in this moment.Image result for thoughts actions aligned pic

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love how inspired action has my future self thanking me!!!

 
Related image  
Sacred Productivity

Allowing Joy To Go To Work With You {any kind of work}

Whatever I am feeling Is fine.
heart thought

Perfectly Energizing-This Day This Week Present Moment

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content